The Rocky Mountain Gardens & GWMarks Exploration Center is coming to the Fairgrounds! An educational facility featuring hands-on activities and innovative programs inspiring learning and encouraging a lifelong interest in pollinators, gardening, cooking, nutrition, and opportunities to connect with nature.
This new destination will be home to Missoula County Department of Ecology & Extension, Healthy Acres Foundation, Missoula Conservation District and Missoula Butterfly House & Insectarium. Healthy Acres Foundation is committed to the creation of this facility and the development of the 2.5 acre educational gardens. The gardens will be open to the public at no cost and provide spaces to facilitate hands-on learning for people of all ages and abilities to connect with nature. To learn more about the gardens, click here.
Give the gift of membership or become a member yourself of the Rocky Mountain Gardens and GW Marks Exploration Center.
Member benefits include:
- Early notification of events, classes and plant sales.
- Reduced fees for programs and classes e.g. food preservation, gardening programs.
- Member -only discounts at local businesses including Pink Grizzly, Marchies Nursery, ACE Garden Place, Liquid Planet (Brooks Street).
- Garden maintenance.
- Free admission to the gardens for all visitors.
- Programs of the MC Department of Ecology & Extension; research and educational programming around sustainable land management, pollinator conservation, gardening, nutrition and youth development.
- Student $25
- Individual $55
- Individual +1 $85